Froggy Funeral

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

feathergrass

Reaction score
Well my 14 year old girl just surprised me with cries for help.
She had found a frog.Unfortunate as it was poor thing was dead looked like a cat had got to it.
So she cried and made a coffin for it and dug a lil grave and said we had to bury it like it deserved.
So we had a mins silence and a hymm and a prayer and put it in the ground with some little daisy my 3 year old picked for it..

the hymm was rainbow connection cos apparently all frog are related to kermit
yes my girls ARE blonde

Anyway off to get ready for an early tea and then to fire twirling

lol I did the same when I was a kid!! I saw a little dead bbirdie and cried every day for weeks at his grave site. I made a tombstone and everything haha.

Thats a very sweet and lovely thing of your daughter to do shows compassion and a love for animals

shes a good kid she normally checks the yard for any stray frogs at night and makes sure there are no cane toads near them and occasionally she catches bugs and hand feeds some ...no wonder they think our house is a frog hotel. she also checks them for things that shouldnt be on them like hair and rubbish and even makes sure the bird bath has fresh water every night for them if they want a swim and has a small mist bottle and if any look dry she gives them a lil spray
...i can see a frog set up in her future when we move from my folks place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back