Gecko not laying problem

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the female in question. She looks gravid to me, but I could be wrong.

Attachments

• gravidciliaris.jpg
    gravidciliaris.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 65
  • gravidciliaris2.jpg
    gravidciliaris2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 64
Its more pronounced because of the angle her legs are at. She doesn't always look quite that chunky (see second pic)

Falcon boy i know the feeling, i purchased a pair of thick tails and after a few months not much has happened, i managed to get a young female a couple of weeks ago and introduced her to the pair and apart from the male intially getting excited its now back to slow town. Im just doing everything right now so hopefully next season i will be grinning.

I've never bred Strophurus species but she does look a little porky FalconBoy. Probably is gravid. Like other species, is it possible to see any eggs in her abdomen?

she does look a little porky FalconBoy. Probably is gravid. Like other species, is it possible to see any eggs in her abdomen?

Must take after me. :lol:

Can't really see too clearly, and I don't want to disturb her too much anyway, but she's quite dark most of the time so its not easy to see really.

On a side note Rocket, how did you go with that reticulated wiliamsi - any luck selling her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back