Go Stoner!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Joshin

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
YEEE HAAAW, Go stoner you little Beauty.........Great to see an Aussie get 1st place. Stoner is riding SOOOO much smoother this year, i love it.

Whoa and how about chris' effort. Taken out, slides off track, picks up bike and Still Manages 11th place and PULLS LAPS AS QUICK AS THE RACE LEADER. He's a bloody trooper. I can't wait to see him next round. I think it will be a good year for him.

Good night all, i have to be up at 5:45.

Cheers,
Josh!!!

Good on Capirossi as well. He's an old favourite of mine and such a good rider. He really knows how to handle the pressure AND handle a bike that is bucking like a bronco. Good on you capriex!!

Yep, good stuff from Casey and Chris.
Bring on Shanghai now!!

poor rossi. cant belive he went wide on like the second lap. he aint having a good run yet. :(

fabulous to see some MotoGP fans out there... And good on Casey, great race, bit of crash derby happening again like the 500cc days.

IMO the best race ever was at Philip Island (Rossi's first year in the 500cc class, the year that McCoy won PI), and it was all about the 500 2 strokes. Now with these 800 - its like that all over again and with all the ex 250 lads - they are showing everyone up... you have to wonder how the king of Kleenex (Biaggi) would have done on these bikes.

Imagine having Stoner's bike for a track day? It would be AWESOME.

May Calendar

MotoGPMaycalenda.jpg

June Calendar

MotoGPJuneCalendar.jpg

Great race!! Yes Karli, I'd love Stoner's bike for a track day. Until then my K6 Gixxer Thou will have to do!!

The Duke has definitely got the edge in horsepower at the moment probably thanks to the desmo valve gear. Hopefully Kawasaki with it's F1 style pneumatic valve train will come good later in the year. Either way, whatever beats the Hondas I say!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back