• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gosford Diamonds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

impulse reptiles

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Morelia Spilota spilota

Common Name
Gosford Diamonds

Length
juvie

Quantity Available

Price
$350

Bred By
Me

General Description
i hatched a clutch from my beautiful pair of Gosford diamonds earlier in the year i sold all of the clutch except 5 which i held back for my self , i also held back alot of other animals as well , my eyes are bigger then my herp room :lol: ,so unfortunately have to make some room.

Gorgeous animals with nice yellow/green that just lights up, the adults are stunning ,the juvies are getting this nice yellow/green colouration and are looking great for five months ,these are BIG juvies feeding on large pinkie rats.

picture does this adult absolutely no justice as far as colour goes, but it gives you an idea on the nice small rosettes typical of a pure gosford diamond.

give me a pm with any questions ect ,come and check them out, they are definitely some of the finest diamonds you will come across ,great handlers and feeders ,more then happy to give on going support ect, i only sell well established feeders that are healthy ,good for first snakes or future breeders and buyers wont be disappointed.

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
Pm me

Attachments

• S6300329.jpg
    S6300329.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 741
Strong healthy diamonds from a great bloodline, send me some offers on the remanding animals.

first to see will buy

Diamonds

heres a pic of one of the 5 month old juvies...Simon Stone line ,great feeders on large rat pups ,great lookers for only 5 months old a real lemon/green colour in the flesh.. now only $250

Attachments

• diamondjuvie.jpg
    diamondjuvie.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 487
Need a new phone so open to swaps on latests phones....pm me
send me some offers on the remanding animals....great looking healthy snakes.

Cheers :D

Only one Pretty little girl left, feeding well ,nice colours comeing through :) Great little diamond.

Last B&G girl left ,shes $200....also one B&W girl left ,shes $300.
Great looking snakes ,feeding well on pinkie rats...and great handlers :)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back