gotta love kids

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

feathergrass

Reaction score
ok so my teenage daughter got me a gift.
She says here mum this id for your lizard cage so you dont get sad while you are waiting for your lizards to arrive

will call him Tin Tin... I love my teenager this week :)

Attachments

• Picture 069.jpg
    Picture 069.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture 068.jpg
    Picture 068.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 98
How adorable :) i was a horrid teen ager, your very lucky to have a thoughtful one :)

This week :D
Indeed this week only she just finished a suspension at school for fighting and had a few days of *mama schoolin* didnt like that now feels great about school and is being lil miss angelic and polite lol

so far shes scored a *just visiting* for this gift

Last edited:
Lol, awesome; I hope my kids at least try to bribe me like that when they're teenagers. With respective ages being 4, 2 and 5mths all I get is a blessed 2 hours sleep last night and lots of "Look what I trashed today mum!" Not a good week for electronics, so far the tally's at 1 TV, my wireless mouse and all the keys off my laptop. Took me 3 hours to put the keys back on, mouse and TV are long gone :(
Please tell me this phase ends...?

Ohhhh Nighthawk it doesnt end lol...atleast it dwindles in what they distroy at my house its DVD players...My teen seems to blow all the dvd players i get up and the lil one seems to *post* things in them..Only the dvd players those she doesnt touch the wii or the ps2 or the computer but it does get better!.....my lil one is three and a half and seems the worst shes done lately is draw in crayon all over the couch but thanks to fantastic furniture and the stuff the soak their material in and the bottle of stuff they gave me when i got the kids couch the crayon and anything else the kids get on there comes off!
cant say when it gets better but it does and man there tears and amusement along the way :) ....i love the home made gifts and notes and the odd but heartfelt *things* the girls do makes even the crappiest day good ......mostly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back