Green Tree Frog help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keeko

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey there

Doing some renovations and have found a lovely little green tree frog in my tool kit which had been sitting out on the porch overnight. Got him in a little bit of water as he was a little dry but am just wondering how or where to release him safely and thought someone here would know.

He's healthy guessing he's only been in the kit overnight and am presuming he's come from the garden bed near the tap at the front of the house - i'm a bit worried about letting him go here as it's very dry and fairly open to prey (not to mention my two dogs). i'm on a main road not really near any other scrubby areas in Newcastle. Should i let him go around dusk perhaps rather than this time of the afternoon in broad daylight??

Take someone elses advice if they respond but seeing as no-one has yet i would say wait until the late evening when the sun goes down that way he can be active enough to go and do his thing and hide before sun rise.

yeah just put the little dude back where you think he came from :D

thanks...just let him go in the watered garden - he's happily hiding under a shrub till it gets darker. Think he must have thought the tool kit a nice dark place to spend the day hey??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back