green tree frogs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brad12212

Reaction score
i recently baught 2 green tree frogs and i am wondering what i need to look after them and what i will have to feed them???

Top points for researching before getting them:?

Obviously you'll need an enclosure with access to water and UV, and they eat insects, crickets woodies etc

Ben

Why would you buy something (an animal) without knowing anything about them or how to keep them??? Get an enclosure, preferably a glass one that doesnt leak, that they cant get out of (a fishtank with a lid would suffice), some pebbles or something, put a swimming hole in for them, but still have somewhere for them to sit out of water, they eat crickets, woodies, moths etc etc, put some plants in there for them to hide in etc they need a heat source and lighting like Ben has said.... reasearch it, look up GTF or green tree frog on here and you should find some pics of set-ups etc and if all else fails, use your common sense? Or have you not seen a GTF in the wild/your house before? Or try googling frog forums?

Oh, that reminds me, I just got an Eastern Brown Snake, he's so cute, he is around my neck as I type. Is there anything I need to know???? geez...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back