Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah!,thats righ here on the goldcoast!!..if gtp were once native this far down,what happened to them all :(

if you are ever up around springbrook go to all the bushwalks and you will find the hut, used to be a school, can't remember which walk it was but they have some photos on the wall and a bit of a story, actually quite interesting to see what wildlife is up there and what is now extinct in the area. what happened to them is easy, humans + habitat destruction = dead native animals.

My mate has seen a adult BHP crawling around here at coffs harbour,he was taking a "nature walk" on the side of the road when he startled him.

hi guys

i would like to see some photos of these so called gtps or albino macs from the springbrook area. next time i am down at springbrook i will keep a sharp look out myself for them and take photos if i see any so guys i will post them on this site if i happen to come across any. until then i,ll keep an open minid.

steph and julie

im not sure as my mum lives in Bethania and we have seen a small thin green snake on her chair down the back in their garden. at first we thought it was a gtp but not to sure. next time we see it we will get pics
as she gets alot of frogs and diff snakes in the yard. the frog in my pic is one from her back yard now there is a baby one around in the green house.

yehh man I SAW THIS MASSIVE MASSSIVE 100FOOT LONG GTP IN MY BACK YARD.. AND ALSO A PURPLE ONE IN MY NEIGHBOURS TREE.

its impossible for a gtp to live in Brisbane.. Why do you think so many people buy them in sydney and they die Within the week..

yehh man I SAW THIS MASSIVE MASSSIVE 100FOOT LONG GTP IN MY BACK YARD.. AND ALSO A PURPLE ONE IN MY NEIGHBOURS TREE.

its impossible for a gtp to live in Brisbane.. Why do you think so many people buy them in sydney and they die Within the week..

Wow, is that why all my gtps keep dying? They only last a few days.. maybe if i moved into sydney theyd last a week?
:rolleyes:

hows this for a diamond when i was shown it i thourght it was a GTP but when i made the image larger it is a diamond python this was a captive python and from the blue mountains airea

Attachments

• MY First diamond.jpg
    MY First diamond.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 121
GTPs have never been found around southern QLD, they are recent invaders from PNG.I doubt any escapees would last outside overnight in the temps we have had the last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back