Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evanj98

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey i would like to know weather this would be suitable for a hatchie
i would have a plastic cage (same as the picture atached)
heatmat
a few hides
a thermostat and themometer
and some newspaper or paper towl as substrate

this would be cage for a few months atleast till i could aford a bigger cage:d

Attachments

• P51656.jpg
    P51656.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 46
Depends which animal. Ive never kept womas or inlands (although if I had enough money and room I would) Spotteds will last in that for maybe a year (depends how often you feed it). Womas I would say without any experience 6months and inlands probably 6months also. Oce you need to move the spotted buy a specialy built white melamine enclosure measuring about 80cmL, 45cmW, 50cmH and that'll do the spotted for the trest of its life.

Depends which animal. Ive never kept womas or inlands (although if I had enough money and room I would) Spotteds will last in that for maybe a year (depends how often you feed it). Womas I would say without any experience 6months and inlands probably 6months also.

No no no no no. It might last the spotted a couple of months, but i wouldn't put a young carpet or woma in something that small (maybe when they are literally hatchies) let alone for 6 months :shock:. Those little plastic fish/bug tanks are pretty small.

go to woolies and buy a sistema brand tub , 2l for spotted , 5 l for the others , they are around $5-$8 and the best tubs imo .

Yeah sorry. Thought it was of the old ones they used to make. That were about 30cml. Do they still make thoughs. Been looking for more for ages.

Depends which animal. Ive never kept womas or inlands (although if I had enough money and room I would) Spotteds will last in that for maybe a year (depends how often you feed it). Womas I would say without any experience 6months and inlands probably 6months also. Oce you need to move the spotted buy a specialy built white melamine enclosure measuring about 80cmL, 45cmW, 50cmH and that'll do the spotted for the trest of its life.

There is no way Id keep any snake in one of those for more that 3-4 months and even then that would be pushing it

just to let u know the tub i was looking at was bigger then the won i the picture about 30cmLx15cmHx15cmW

I currently have a 5 month old diamond hatchie in one similar and she has plenty of room. (Obviously will be moved into larger house when she out grows it)
I picked this style as it was higher and being a carpet i wanted plenty of space for her to climb.

I'm not sure how to post pics and my hubby (who usually puts them up for me) is asleep, but i have a couple of pics of my setup in my diamond python album called INKA.

does any one no what i should keep a md or woma in the LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back