Hello everyone.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooly505

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Okay to start it all I'm Austalian ummm..... Live in wagga love reptiles all sorts have a broad leaf tail gecko a smotth knob tail gecko and a central bearded dragon. I have tomato sauce with everything and have a habit of mixing tar tar and tomato sauce. I love left 4 dead 2 number 1 was ****. And im a boy well no duh. my name is Rowan And yes my name is IS a bit strange well I suppose its not one that goes around that much. Im not christian so dont ask me any of the god and jesus crap because that was the result of joining a different sight.

So that is all!

Bye

Rowan

Welcome! You dont have to share that much stuff :p haha. I have tomato sauce with everything too! I hate green chicken curry nut i have to eat it when its cooked, so to cover the flavour i have tomato sause! Everyone thinks im weiar, then a friend tried it and she dosnt think im as weird anymore because she liked it.

I like to give alot of info because if gets put out piece by piece there like " Bro! you crazy! I'm blocking you,"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back