Help.....I'm content with life that i don't know how to answer the 'What do you want'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defective

~ Yoda (2008-2020), you loved me more than life!!
Reaction score
so i have the deliemma of what i should 'suggest' as a birthday present to dad for me for this year. Just as an example of past years presents:
16th - a toy cat ment for ages 3 and up
18th - nothing
21st - bunch of daffodils, a book on spiritual enlightenment and a hug

what my sister got
16th - $150 silver necklace
17th - very inapproprate book for her age
18th - $250 sapphire and diamond ring
21st - coming up in september

now seeming as though my birthday is only a week away, to some it may seem trivial and i should just be thankful for whatever i get, but this year crying poor when you have 7 birds, 5 plasmas, 4 dogs and 4 horses plus the massive tattoos my stepmother gets is no excuse..... mind you dad only looks after the two GTF.

so being content with life mostly (other than my hospital trips) and having my 2 reptiles....but wanting more i need suggestions. i don't want dvd's, Cds or anything like that no chocolate and a laptop is just out of the question.

how bout gift voucher to your fav store or just some cash?
i know when i am in doubt gift cads are good thats what i plan to get for my 14 year old girl this christmas or some more fire twirling gear or both lol
or help getting another reptile

anyway those are my thoughts and happy up comming birthday :)

i have the same problem =/ maybe get a pandora chain? and then every year you can just get another charm for it. Thats what i did.

i don't wear jewelery Jazz but it was a lovely thought! only wear my Medicalert! was thinking money but my stepmother hates giving money, i really wanna get over to melbourne and get another tattoo.

Feather: i'm not allowed anymore pets of any kind, that is until some croak (or fall off the perch in the birds case) and thanks.

If you live in Adelaide Lambert, Ask him for the latest crazes there so you can be cool like everyone else, like maybe a Rubick's Cube or Atari 2600? Maybe a hypercolour T-Shirt!?!

Last edited:
some tattooists have gift card get them to get you a gift card from there its not money :)

i don't wear jewelery Jazz but it was a lovely thought! only wear my Medicalert! was thinking money but my stepmother hates giving money, i really wanna get over to melbourne and get another tattoo.

Feather: i'm not allowed anymore pets of any kind, that is until some croak (or fall off the perch in the birds case) and thanks.

aww but theres a snake charm! how about you just go out for a nice dinner?

If you live in Adelaide Lambert, Ask him for the latest crazes there so you can be cool like everyone else, like maybe a Rubick's Cube or Atari 2600? Maybe a hypercolour T-Shirt!?!

already doin what the cool kids do jesse...getting Lumbar Punctures!!! only the coolest of cool get those! and only the most awesome can get through one without the local kicking in (yeah you heard right...i'm that awesome) :?

feathergrass said:
some tattooists have gift card get them to get you a gift card from there its not money
my tattooist is in melbourne!!!

i think i might just do the dinner thing...

Case of beer and carton of smokes.

i'm so straight edge....i don't smoke and i don't drink....with the meds i'm on and the neurological conditions i have i can't afford to. kill me quicker then smoking will. but all the Doctors love me coz the standard: do you drink, do you smoke and do you take drugs recreationally questions all get a big fat no

How about an explanation as to why your treated so differently

How about an explanation as to why your treated so differently

i'm not sure why? my step mother was the one that started it all. dad is fine by himself and treats me the same as my sister and halfbrothers but as soon as SHE gets in on it the story is different, been like that since i was 9 and my sister was 6.

it started with disclpine and moved to birthdays/holidays. HER mother called my sister selfish and said she should feel guilty for wanting something our mum suggested as she treats us the same.

our stepmother is a 45yr old child in an adults body. it just gets taken out on me mainly. i'm like my dad and my sister is like my mum but they prefer my sister more. she got the new bed while i got the foam, unsteady top bunk frame. constantly told i was inconvienant...so often than my dad prefered to ditch me on a grand final basketball game of mine on my 10th bday coz he was 'busy' and i went to school the next day and punched a wooden post and put a crack in it.
he chose my stepmother over me for my sisters 12th bday lunch at maccas because i didnt have the ability to be civial for a few hours so i kicked my bed and broke my ankle.

Australis said:
What was it
the Manual
The Manual: A True Bad Boy Explains ... - Google Books

sounds like stepmum is jealous of you,why not ask for a dad/daughter date,no-one else invited.

she has already told me i intimidate her! and i have fat hope of a daddy/daughter date...it's the family unit or nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back