Help Rehoming Dog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gecko :)

Please help:
Looking for a good home for my Friends dog.

She is moving to Queensland & unfortunately she can not take him with her.

He is a 4 1/2 year old Kelpie x Staffy & he is a lovely dog.
He is fawn with a black face.

Unfortunately if he is not rehomed by next tuesday she will have to take him to the pound :(

I would take him but my staffies are not friendly with other dogs so it is not an option.

She is willing to provide food for him (60-80kg of dry food)

Please help find him a home :(

I will arrange to get a pic of him tomorrow

We are located Windsor area.

ohh i would love to take him but im afraid my staffy is not very good with other dogs on his territory either :( good luck

I had to find homes for my cats and i refused to take them to the pound i found someone who was happy to cat sit them until i found them homes
u may be able to find someone to do this for ur friend until it gets a home so it doesnt have to go to the pound
advertise the dog on gumtree petlink and as many sites as u possibly can
u may find that smoeone will dog sit if u provide the food for them until a home is found, alot of people like sitting for dogs that cant keep them long term
we use to do it since we use to go on so many holidays we couldnt have pets long term so we use to just care for other peoples animals when they were going away etc
good luck i really hope it finds a home so it doesnt have to go to the pound
if it does try finding a no kill policy place to take it too

he is just adorable... i would take him off your friends hands if i wasnt in a different state :(. what an unfortunate situation for ur mate and the dog :( happens all the time tho... good luck!!

Maybe if you said what state you are in, it might help others seeing this thread. (Please excuse my ignorance where Windsor is.)

Good luck re-homing him, he deserves a loving home.

there should be an alternative in NSW too............. every state has its freecycle group, and so I should think, similar in animal adoptions!
If you get into freecycle there, it should give you the link to adopting animals. He's too good an animal to go to waste.............. Good luck with the rehoming............... he looks adorable!

Hi
Thank you all for your replies :)

There are a few people that are interested in Trey,.
So I am pleased to report there are a couple of options.

I am sure it use to say NSW (where it says what date I joined, how many posts , Gender etc), sorry I should have clarified, Windsor in Sydney,.

I will keep you all posted.

Thanks

If you can't find a home, try surrendering him to someone who will not put the dog down. There are a number of groups that do adoptions in Sydney like the Animal Welfare League, Doggie Rescue, Paws, etc. They are a better option and will make sure of the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back