Herp spotting in Bali

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miffy

Reaction score
Just got home from a vaction to Bali where I couldnt resist a little herp spotting.

Attachments

• pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 83
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 74
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 88
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 72
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 70
ur 1 lucky man lol
hope ya had fun
cheers
brad

Hey :)
Iv been to bali 3 times myself and held a few snakes at tenalot, i wasnt into reps at the time though. They were offering pictures with them for a few rupee lol.
Great shots :)
Ashleigh.

Heres some pictures of my dad with some of the snakes there.
What sort are they??

fgaSWGEAQRG.jpg

FTHSTHJ.jpg

FASEGA.jpg

Ashleigh:];686541 said:
Hey :)
Iv been to bali 3 times myself and held a few snakes at tenalot, i wasnt into reps at the time though. They were offering pictures with them for a few rupee lol.
Great shots :)
Ashleigh.

I was the only person in the whole zoo, so I started showing the zoo keeper some photos of my snakes at home and asked him if he could get it out for me. He also gave me a hold of the iguana which I fell in love with.

The snake pictured weighed 45kg and it is a Reticulated Python, others are a komodo dragon and an iguana

Sorry to change the subject but what kind of snake are native to Bali and i think i heard that there are no native reptiles in New zealand is that true

Ashleigh:];686674 said:
Anyone know what sprt of snake were in the pics i posted??

All retics, although there is a Butmese draped around your dad's necks with the other retics.

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back