• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

High Red Bearded Dragon hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gregcranston

Reaction score
Price: $85 each 2 for $150

Sex: Unknown

Scientific Name
Pogona Vitticeps

Common Name
Central Bearded Dragon

Size
Hatchling

Quantity Available

Bred By
Me, from Rick Walker parents

General Description
Baby bearded dragons for sale, parents both of High Red, Rick Walker lineage (See pics).
Wildlife License required for most States.
I have put these on early, but it can take a week to get an export permit back. I will only sell those that are eating well. They come with care-sheet.
See the pics below of the parents, I also held one offspring back from last season, so first pic is of both parents together, then Dad alone, then the next one is their offspring hatched in Feb 2011 who is just starting to colour up recently and is getting redder by the day and final pic is of mum alone.

Willing to Freight?
YES, at buyers expense (usually $65)

Contact Details
Best place for first contact is my email; [email protected], then my mobile; 0409553107 or home phone; (03)50214828 or lastly PM me on here.

Attachments

• Scarlet and Redman.JPG
    Scarlet and Redman.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 234
  • Cropped Redman.jpg
    Cropped Redman.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 215
  • Young red offspring.jpg
    Young red offspring.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 268
  • Cropped Scarlet.jpg
    Cropped Scarlet.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 213
South Australian Buyer SPECIAL!!! I'm travelling to the Barossa Valley on Friday, so can meet someone along the way, say in Blanchetown or somewhere similar!
Only 3 left!! If sold by this arrangement, would only be $200 for the 3! Just need your name and address to put on an export permit ASAP, and small $50 deposit in my account.

Also only $250 including freight for Melbourne buyers for the 3!! As long as you can transfer me the money Tuesday or Wednesday, so I can send the dragons on Friday!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back