Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: How i started with reptiles?

i used to live on the same road as the park stevo in the late 80s,loved the place to.
never saw the bhp boa mentioned, it may have been handed in to him, but the other animals looked well cared for from what i can remember.
it would be good to catch up with him now.

RE: Re: RE: How i started with reptiles?

i grew up in tamworth, always coming across browns, tigers , blue tonges and beardies, always taking home the blue tongues and letting them go in my paddock. when i was about 12 it was 35+ so i was running to jump in the river WHACK. brown bit me on the leg went to hospital they said no venom had been injected but it made me **** scared of em. since then i always tried to scare em off away from me. then when i was 14 i moved to coffs, went out to a mates farm, was walking down to the river to do some fishing and i came across a big ass diamond, i **** myself, my mate reached down, picked it up and told me there was nothing to be scared of, ever since then they havnt phased me, got into herps and started collecting em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back