howdy.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ersatz

Reaction score
I know some people know me already, but not many do. And since I think I'm going to be here for a long time (it is hella addictive) I thought I might as-well properly introduce myself.

I don't think many of you will stalk me, and I may even meet a few of you. I'm 17, male and from Sydney (You can see that anyway so NER!). I usually get around with the name Richie or Dick. I hate my full name.

uhh.. Love soccer, play miles above the league I should be, get creamed EVERY single game. Play right full-back. If anyone wants to talk soccer I'm all ears.

Abit of a nerd when it comes to science, I do all three - Physics, Chem & Bio - even if i plan to drop one.

Getting myself some geckos lined up for the future I hope.

Want to start going to the AHS meetings aswell.

Anything else, meh you can ask.

Hi :)

hey mate any soccer lover and gecko lover has got to be a good person in my books, yer i love playing soccer to in the A;s atm im centre back or "sweeper" i just love screaming at my left and right backs, some times i scare my self :) :) welcome to the website

cheers Scott

:D I'm playing All-Age A's at the moment, and loving it. Most of the blokes in there are married and nearly old enough to be my old man, but they treat me with the same respect as anyone else. My sweeper helps me out a heap, he helps out the WHOLE team. Usually comes off with no voice.

Thanks champ :)

niceall age A's that would be dame hard, i see the over 35's and they are some cranky ppls lol, if they run into each other its nearly a fist fight 80% of the time, yer im trying out for reps next year cause they asked me but im not sure if i wanna, u heard of central coast lightning?

cheers Scott

OMG that reminds me of Ugly Dave Grey in Celebrity Squares....................Did Dick???........ Dick did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFPMSL!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone remember that???????????????

OH!!!!!!!!!!!! and a big welcome, Richie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I've heard of them, I used to live up near gosford :) still got a kinda holiday house there.

You're not wrong about the fights... I got in one and i'm only about 5"7 or so.. Nothing too harsh though, just 3 stitches in my lip :D

lol yer man i live in kariong 2 mins from gosford u heard dame, 3 stitches aint that bad tho i was almost in fight but ref broke it up i got yellow he got red ahhahaah
cheers Scott

Do you have champions of champions? Like when a winner of one area plays another?

The guys that won our comp (ofcourse not us) went on to play some full lebo team - don't mean to be racist - and the lebo team was losing 3 - 0 at half time. Halfway through the second half the guy decked the ref. He was stupid, they were playing in a small stadium and ofcourse there was a few cops. Got charged for assault and life ban from the soccer association.

Was in the paper and on the news. Pretty violent stuff.

Last edited:
hey richie :)
also like soccer, so fun lol
i elbowed a guy in the ribs, ummm...accidentally...yes thatll do and i got a free and he got a yellow AHAHAHAHA

hahah yer we had a team last year
would have been under 15 A's east gosford
that one champions of champions
of course this year half there team went junior mariners and now there **** hahahaha lol

cheers Scott

tee hee.
My cheapest thing I've ever done.. (every corner of every game) I put my foot just above their foot in the corner, so the moment they take off their foot goes straight into my studs.. And you know the pain of a stud to the toe.. You have to hop around going AHHH AHHH MY TOE!! or something like that.. Other one is be a cheaky bastard and use my size. Stand there, they run straight over me, I get the refs call. Works a charm :)

lol youre nice hahaha
i was ussually right or left wing and once this guy was payin me out so when he was runnin away with the ball i cort him (i used to be fast back in the day lol) i shouldered him into a fold out chair on the side lines lol
thatll learn him HAHAHA

because of my size i'm usually the one being tossed off into the side-lines by big, hairy, sweaty strikers

:D

lololol i played up in the 16' A's this season the champ mof champ teams and we vsed terrigal, on of there strikers had to be atleast 6 foot something cause im just hitting 6 foot and he is massive and we both went for ball both tried booting ball at same time and guessed what happened we both fell over lol and he went off and i stayed on trying to act tough just limping round lololol

cheers Scott

One of our strikers broke his leg in 3 places i think. 1 on 1 with the keeper, the keeper came out legs first instead of hands first to grab the ball, massive collision, the keeper snapped his ankle and our striker was out for the season.

He was going to Greece for 6 weeks anyway so would have missed the soccer anyway, but the leg would have made the holiday miserable

Worse injury i've had from soccer would be 3 stitches from a fight or dislocated fingers from being roughly slide-tackled and landing badly.

lol only a concusion for me in 7 aside, keeper kicked it about 50 metres in the air so im like yeh ill header it BANG down and out lol
dyu have a fave soccer team (english league, aus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back