Im a Nana :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OdessaStud

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just had to let you all know that Im a nana :) my granddaughter was born at 11.15pm 20th April and of course shes beautiful.Heres a pic to prove it lol Im so happy I just wish I could be in Vic to give her a cuddle.
Cheers Nana Odie

Attachments

• micky.jpg
    micky.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 37
That's so cool... Congrats!!! Haha... A nana...

Are you really going to be called Nana Odie? :)

awww thats cute. i remember how happy my mum was when i made her a nanny. :D
congrats. !!!!

They called her Mickayla and she weighs 5lb 10oz and both mum and bubs are doing well.Thanks for the congrats everyone Im still gushing :)

Congradulations Oddie, I dunno what it's like to be a nanna yet lol, hope its not any time soon but I certainly seen how my mum felt when she became a nanna. Best wishes for you all.

Hey Odie, Gratz on the new grandy...I dont even know how it feels to be a father yet, but i imagine it to be very joyful...Time for you to take a small holiday now, so you can see and cuddle her in person...

Regards...
Ash...

Congrats

Congrats Odie. Now your a Golden Odie:lol:

I remember when I made my mum a grandma, she could have killed me.

Thanks all I never thought Id be happy to be a nana but how could I not love my new granddaughter.:)
Love the idea of being a golden odie lol.....

Congratulations! I guess you'll be making a trip to Victoria in the very near future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back