I'm Back with pics!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm back from our holiday to Bris and Vanuatu and have a couple of pics of things we saw OS, hope you like!
The first two are Pacific boas, the third a coconut crab and the 4th and 5th are iguanas.

Attachments

• boa1.JPG
    boa1.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 145
  • boa2.JPG
    boa2.JPG
    215.5 KB · Views: 143
  • crab1.JPG
    crab1.JPG
    308.3 KB · Views: 120
  • iguana1.JPG
    iguana1.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 104
  • iguana2.JPG
    iguana2.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 83
More... a starfish and some sea turtles.:D

Attachments

• star1.JPG
    star1.JPG
    218.9 KB · Views: 68
  • turtle1.JPG
    turtle1.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 73
  • turtle3.JPG
    turtle3.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 86
That star fish looks amazing.. I wonder if we can have star fish as pets in Australia? I know that we can have sea horses, which I plan to get one day lol.

They sell star fish in aquariums, I used to keep them when I had a reef tank. Interesting creatures, when you look at them they look as if they sit in 1 spot but when you check back on them a while later they're on the other side of the tank :|

The sea turtles are also adorable :D

I loved the iguana too, so tempted to put him in my pocket....However, the conditions were a bit poor as far as husbandry and was a bit sad, but I guess the snakes live no better than they do themselves.

Where are the boas?

Nice pics! I'm off to Vanuatu in September, so if you could fill me in on where to find these pacific boas I'd be very appreciative! :D

You need to visit a place called the Secret Garden, the resorts or locals can tell you how to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back