• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Inland Bearded Dragon Hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LizardLady

Scientific Name Pogona vitticeps

Common Name Inland Bearded Dragon

Age Hatchlings

Size Started at 10+cm STL

Quantity Available Nine left

Bred By Me

General Description I have nine little hatchlings left from Peach and Yellow parents, with hatchlings from this pairing showing Lavender colouring on their backs.
These little sweethearts hatched Tuesday 20th December, so will be ready to leave me end January/beginning February.
They come with Care Package, Hatch Certificate and Calcium sachet.
All happy, healthy little piggies, nomming their crickets and salad like there's no tomorrow!

Location Mount Gambier, South Australia

Willing to Freight? Yes, to all major and regional centres, via AAE, except Western Australia and Tasmania (due to permit restrictions), at buyers' expense (approximately $65)

Contact Details Please pm me here

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers) Basic Keep & Sell Permit F40239

(First and second photo is one of the hatchlings from last season, to show colours, third photo is the father, fourth photo is to prove these hatchlings eat their salad, and last two photos are self-explanatory!)

Attachments

• Cyrano - 7 months old, 102grams.jpg
    Cyrano - 7 months old, 102grams.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 185
  • Cyrano - 7 months old, 102grams #2.jpg
    Cyrano - 7 months old, 102grams #2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 173
  • Buddy - 23.1.2011 - 70%.jpg
    Buddy - 23.1.2011 - 70%.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 176
  • Sprung! 24.12.2011.jpg
    Sprung! 24.12.2011.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 185
  • Feeding time at the zoo #1 - 21.12.2011.jpg
    Feeding time at the zoo #1 - 21.12.2011.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 189
  • Feeding time at the zoo #2 - 21.12.2011.jpg
    Feeding time at the zoo #2 - 21.12.2011.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 192
Still got some of these little darlings left to go folks! :)

Just a quick update on all the baby dragons here - we have one on hold, and one more to be sold from the first clutch (ready to go now)...
Four sold (pp), two on hold, eight left to be sold from the second clutch (ready to go end January)...
All eating salad, drinking, pigging out on crickets (eating me out of house and home!)...
Still only $100, includes Care Package, Hatch Certificate, Calcium Sachet and bag of salad (local or pick up only), can freight via AAE anywhere in Australia (Except WA and Tas)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick update - all hatchlings now eating salad nicely, drinking from their water bowl, and ready to go any time from Wednesday 25th January 2012 onward...

Still got a few left, so you'd want to be quick! :)

Okay, got one left from the first clutch, and only five left from the second...

Last edited by a moderator:
Make that one left from the first clutch, and THREE left from the second...!

Just an update - one left from the first clutch, and only one left from the second clutch - two little darlings remain! :)

Quick update - due to buyer changing their mind, we have one left from the first clutch still (hatched 30.11.11), and THREE from the second clutch (hatched 20.12.11) to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back