Is this a bearded dragon?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missjohno86

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Heya guys and girls

I heard some scratching around today when I was in the shed and found this little guy/girl trying to jump out of a bucket that the tacker must of fallen into, but as the title said is this a very young bearded dragon? Its only about 5-8cm long and Ive done a search but its colors seem to be a little different to a bearded.. Sorry bout the pic I took it with my phone

Attachments

• DSC00406.JPG
    DSC00406.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 245
not a beardie! dont know what it is but if it is a beardie its the weirdest looking one ive seen!

Looks like an eastern water dragon

Looks an Ctenphorus species animal, I'm not good at naming but I can tell it's Ctenphorus family member. Maybe ask some WA herpetologist.

oops just realised where you are so not an EWD

definatly not a water dragon. stack of them near me see the babies and that aint one of them

it looks like a EWD and has a very long tail just like one but i have no idea what it is

Definatly a Ctenophorus. Most likely a Ctenophorus caudacinctus from the look of it. Where abouts do you live? I would have to assume its in the northern part of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back