Keep getting logged out

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black.Rabbit

Reaction score
I seem to keep getting logged out and having to log back into the forum quite often. Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. It's not just my computer either, it was happening today at uni too.

Don't know but I hit the remember me box the other day on my iPhone and I keeps me logged in now. It always use to log me out after 5 mins even if you hit the box. Try on your phone if it's a iPhone it is somewhat easier then the computer

Don't know but I hit the remember me box the other day on my iPhone and I keeps me logged in now. It always use to log me out after 5 mins even if you hit the box. Try on your phone if it's a iPhone it is somewhat easier then the computer

I've always hit the remember me thing and it's suddenly changed out of no where.

... yeah, I don't have an iPhone, and I can't get on this site on my sorry excuse for a phone lol

That's one problem I do have a iPhone which makes APS really easy to access. Downside gone well over my cap, plus roaming. Hopefully you can work it out but I am out of ideas

It's been happening to me often recently also... I always click "remember me" and yet lately the past month or so it doesnt remember very well and I have changed nothing in what I usually do, yet it still logs me out fairly regularly... You're not the only one. It only happens on this forum though... The others are all fine, so its not to do with my internet options/settings...

^^ Yep, same deal. It's weird as it just happened out of the blue.

It's just irritating when you go to post something or reply to a thread and it takes you to the log in page...

Yep it happens to me, I log in and if I am trying to post something or reply to a personal message it will log me out cos apparently I have been in active for to long, yet I was typing the whole time, not sure what its all about though, when you know let me know and then we will both know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back