Late for work - your best Reptile excuse

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I don't mean to get off topic, I just can't wait to see what he sires for me. Here's another picture of him with some weight on. He's not fully fired up.

Thats the last picture I swear.

awww I love the pics.... It's an amazing gek really it, beats teh 93810928391283908 that I have around my house... although they are cute too, but not like this!!! Awesome

Thank you. I don't mean to get off topic, I just can't wait to see what he sires for me. Here's another picture of him with some weight on. He's not fully fired up.

IMG_0227-1.jpg

Thats the last picture I swear.

Hey are these guys the geckos that do not regrow their tails and look like strange frog x gecko concoction??

wow, amazing before and after pictures caliherp! You've done well :D

Hey are these guys the geckos that do not regrow their tails and look like strange frog x gecko concoction??
They sure are. It's a Rhacodactylus ciliatus if you would like to read more about them. I thought they looked strange when I first saw them tail less, but they grew on me. They actually have never found a wild adult with a tail. Some species in the genus regenerate there tails to the point where it's very hard to tell. R. ciliatus is becoming to common in the states. I have been contemplating selling my stock to work with more rarer species in the genus, they just have a soft spot in my heart. People say they drop there tails for little to no reason, but the only time I have ever had one drop a tail is when cage mates are fighting. Another reason why I like the genus so much is they are a prime example of island gigantism.

- - - Updated - - -

wow, amazing before and after pictures caliherp! You've done well :D
Thank you for your kind words. It made my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back