Looking for Sugar Glider

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaJade

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am trying to find a baby Sugar Glider, I would really like to hear from anyone who has 1 for sale or knows anyone who might have some. We don't mind what sex it is and we have the appropriate license current. Please contact me

Would it be possible to give me a link to it frogboy? i am not familiar with that site :(
that would be really great

Not sure how much you know about them, but 1 on its own, esp if it has not been hand reared, is not such a good idea.
I would suggest that you get a pair or 2 females.

Single animals are very prone to stress and can go as far as self mutilation and starving themselves to death.

petlink.com.au in reptiles and amphibians

0413 393 092 think guys name is peter.

Baby male.

Last edited:
Not sure how much you know about them, but 1 on its own, esp if it has not been hand reared, is not such a good idea.
I would suggest that you get a pair or 2 females.

Single animals are very prone to stress and can go as far as self mutilation and starving themselves to death.
very true

Hi All,
Thank you all so ,uch for your help, we found one and are picking him up today.
Will post some pics later

Not sure if you know it or not, but a single male on its own will want to leave and look for females when its mature.
Females are better to have if your only getting one. they bond better and dont smell as bad.

Hand Reared Female

I know someone who is talking about selling her hand reared sugar glider if anyone wants to get in contact with her, PM me and i'll give you her contact details.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back