Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNGLEJAGUAR

Reaction score
03_femalePP75_Jun05-4.jpg

1st pic - Looks just like a regular diamond intergrade....honest opinion, I don't think its anything special.

2nd pic - Is kinda cool, jungle with rosettes.

1st pic - Looks just like a regular diamond intergrade....honest opinion, I don't think its anything special.

2nd pic - Is kinda cool, jungle with rosettes.
thats what i am saying not all hybrids are mongrols..

They are really quite pretty.

Although I personally don't like the idea of crosses.:)

i love the 2nd picture diamond 50% x jungle , i would buy him/her, it looks amazing

theyre quite nice looking, but theyre still nice looking...!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this red phase???
Is that bredli thrown in there as well?

I can see the jungle in the head of the first pic... but I really like the second one, its gorgeous
I was just discussing the other day what would happen if my diamond and atherton mated, now I have an idea what they will look like if they ever accidentally get kinky :p

I belive this is the way of the future

No l don't think this is the way of the future, lets try and protect our Australian Python's, by keeping them close to nature and pure as possible, so they to have a future to look forward to, and future generations of us humans can also get to see and enjoy what we all have in our life.:)

Thats my opinion.:p

No l don't think this is the way of the future, lets try and protect our Australian Python's, by keeping them close to nature and pure as possible, so they to have a future to look forward to, and future generations of us humans can also get to see and enjoy what we all have in our life.:)

Thats my opinion.:p

I agree :)

They are lovely snakes.... The trouble is when you cross an animal where do you go next when you breed again. Although I am new to snakes I am seeing the same issues that we have with dogs.... I breed staffordshire bill terriers. The crosses can be lovely and all that and if they are desexed and sold as pets.....trouble is these crossed puppies then get bred with something else again ....there is no simple answer but I think because of our experience with the dogs we are inclined to want to stick with pure bloodlines.....it's really hard as I don't want to be nasty about it just my opinion :)

lts good to see that someone like shellfisch agrees with me, and see's where l am coming from in this debate about cross breeding, from the way l see things here its all about money such as how can l make a profit or quick buck on the side, not for the love and passion as it use to be 1995 and beyond.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back