Mad Dogs & Englishman!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Thought you would like this video of Vicky 'talking'.

It was my sister talking in the video as well as Garth. ;)

BTW Garth was born in England.

[video=youtube;BwSE-3s8gqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwSE-3s8gqc[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
What a gorgeous girl Fay! That is the sort of Dane I was saying you don't see much anymore. She is strong in the jowls & eyes whereas a lot are really sloppy. And she has body depth to her as well. She is just awesome!

What a gorgeous girl Fay! That is the sort of Dane I was saying you don't see much anymore. She is strong in the jowls & eyes whereas a lot are really sloppy. And she has body depth to her as well. She is just awesome!

Thanks Sam, she really is a beautiful specimen of a Dane. She is our Lucy's half sister and was bred by one of the best Dane breeders around Stordansk.
I have heard that danes in Australia were starting to look like greyhounds so this kennel and Hildydane kennel had to import them so that they could get that beautiful box shape head back on them.Lucy's dad was from Stordansk, same dad as Vicky and Lucy's mother was from Hildydane kennels. So if anyone is looking for a gorgeous dane, I would recommend both.

I hope you gave your self an infraction for the swearing in that video Fay :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful puppy fay, i miss my danes so much, have so much personality.

I hope you gave your self an infraction for the swearing in that video Fay :lol::lol:

Hahahaha i was thinking the same. Does thIS mean 'richard cranium' is on the 'ok' list of words now :lol:

She looks like a horse fay!

when I clicked on that link I expected to see a yappy little furry thing- great to see some people still have real dogs!
I wanted a Dane but my wife pulled rank so I had to settle for a ridgeback. Love the big dogs!

that big dog

it would my great pet..
an fay nice dog.. i would love meet great dane.

awwwwwwww aint danes just the cutest :-D

my parents have a dane x wolf hound and she (karma) likes to talk exactly the same how funny would it be to see them have a conversation together lol

thanks made my day

That's cute.

Our Kelpie x Border Collie sounds similar to your Dane, but hers is more 'yodel' like. Its so funny when she tries to mimic us!

Great talking and a beautiful dog. Our rottie makes "wookie" talking noises when waiting for her dinner to be prepared, too. Can't get her to do it on command, unfortunately. Maybe we need an Englishman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back