Makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkslinger

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have battled all my tattoing career to improve the image of Tattoo Artists in one fell swoop these two
LOW LIVES have managed to set it back 100 years, I hope they rot in jail,
RING THE SHOP let them know what you think of them!!!

Tattoo City
81b Foster St Dandenong VIC 3175
ph: (03) 9794 8809

* Brothers charged with abusing 13-year-olds
* Charges relate to nipple and genital piercing
* Teen schoolgirls making regular visits to tatto parlour

NEW state laws banning body piercing for minors will be explored after two tattooist brothers were charged with abusing two schoolgirls during a piercing session.

The men, from Dandenong's Tattoo City, were charged over the alleged offences on Friday night, following complaints from the distraught 13-year-old girls.

Gregory Allan Ford, of Oakhill Rd, West Pearcedale, was charged with sexual penetration of a child under 16 and indecent assault at the tattoo and piercing shop.

The 51-year-old is alleged to have caressed the genitals of one of the girls for about 20 minutes before piercing her.

Mark Andrew Ford, 47, also of Oakhill Rd, West Pearcedale, has been charged with indecent assault relating to the nipple piercing of the other girl, during which he is accused of fondling the teen.

It is claimed a bet between the girls had led them to ask for the piercings about three weeks ago.

The aunt of one of the girls said a lot of children at the girls' school had body piercings done at the shop without their parents' knowledge.

Several young teenage schoolgirls were seen entering and leaving Tattoo City, in Foster St, this week.

Yesterday, a spokesman for Health Minister Bronwyn Pike said: "There are complex legal issues surrounding genital piercings of minors and we will discuss these with police to determine whether existing tattoo and piercing laws need to be expanded."

Ms Pike's office had ruled out bans in January, saying new body piercing education programs were ensuring industry practitioners acted responsibly.

A coalition of industry and community leaders says the case highlights the need for an overhaul of state laws on piercing, including bans on piercing minors and regulation of shops.

Piercing operations have become a potential haven for pedophiles because piercers do not need licences or police checks, they say.

Casey councillor Steve Beardon, who has led a push to ban body piercing of minors, said: "The Government has been grossly negligent on this issue, putting children at risk."

Gregory Allan Ford was bailed on Friday night to attend Melbourne Magistrates Court tomorrow. Mark Andrew Ford was bailed to appear at Dandenong Magistrates Court on August 1.

Yes i read about this this morning.I have a 13 year old girl and i know what id be doing to greg and mark ford if it was my daughter.
My next aps post would be from a cell.
Luckily she hasnt shown an interest in peircings,apart from her ears.
Why is a 13 year old girl getting a genital piercing in a licenced shop??
It certainly has set the industry back.
the media love this sort of thing and it will have a direct effect on all the artists that are doing the right thing.eg,more restrictions and regulations.

Thats disgusting, all I can say is that I hope their crime is common knowledge in prison, and they get a bit of "friendly discouragement" in there!

dirty filthy scum, get back under your rocks. what is unfortunate is that if they are convicted they will be placed in prison within a prison to protect them from the main prison stream.
cut their balls off and shove them where the sun don't shine. or maybe just kill them now and save time and money.
oh i forgot innocent until proven guilty. then kill them

the girls involved were a bit silly for doing this but this does not give the s/bags the right to do what they did.

waste em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAY WASTE EM!!!!!!!!!!
JMO.
CHEERS.:( :x

I too have a 13 year old I sat on the Vic government board to set up the regulations on body arts includes beautitions haiordressers as well.
There is currently no laws about piercing but a law overides genital piercing of minors it is crnal knowledge. I refuse to do nipples or genitals under 18 regardless of sex unless the parent (with proof that they are the parent) is present during the pirecing. Frankly I can not see why a 13 year old would require a hood piercing unless she was sexually active and even with the parent present I would REFUSE!!! to do the procedure.

And to think I was nearly gunna get a tat from that hole. Hope they get what's coming to them, but with todays soft judges they have community service and a fine. :rolleyes:

I really don't see any problem with a person under 18 getting piercing in private area's, the only condition should be that a female should be doing it on girls, with the girls parents supervising.

Kane

i can see your point MrSpike but ianother girl can still assult another girl

the think the 18+ on gential piercings is understandable with or without concent from the parents

its a smae something like thsi happens.. a couple of idiots do the wrong thing and everyone else pays...

liek the other day in my local area a guy attacked the cops with a sword... now there is talks about makign it harder to get swords and knives.. now as a collector and practitioner of these i think doing that is stupid.

but unfortuatly the world is run by idiots and the media which love to hype things up

I really don't see any problem with a person under 18 getting piercing in private area's, the only condition should be that a female should be doing it on girls, with the girls parents supervising.

Kane

What if they are lesbians? Ppl who abuse children should be turned into a more useful product, such as herp food. Although i should be more politically correct maybe they should be able to be allowed back into society :rolleyes:

still better them going to a "professional" than doing it themselves, that could be nasty :shock:

liek the other day in my local area a guy attacked the cops with a sword... now there is talks about makign it harder to get swords and knives.. now as a collector and practitioner of these i think doing that is stupid.

Cops these days are a joke, they have guns yet still get attacked by a sword, what next :lol:

Yeah and, if I was a 13 yr old girl i would prefer a female to pierce me way more than I would a male. Just my opinion but not as any pedophiles are females as are males.

took his down with the pepper spray... now if he was fair dinkum about attacking them with the sword he shoudl have at least taken one of them down!

What if they are lesbians?

So what if they are lesbian?? Being a lesbian does not mean they are kiddie fiddlers.

Perhaps you should check yourself before saying such things.

IsK

what also get me is that he was most likely using one of those cheep $100 wall hanger swords that are not even real. yet they insist on going after the collectors of the Real ones (carbon steel blades) and put us in the catagory of the crazy people..

i think i might go on a rampage with some ball point pens so they get banned aswell... they are highly dangerous weapons and are easy to conciel.. they are a public time bomb wating to go off!

just maybe we could wait and see if these ALLEGATIONS are proven in a court of law before we hang these men.

This is to do with the Stupid Media previously mentioned and Oskorei's Quote from the Dimmu Borgir song "Puritainia" reminded me of the "crime" in Question

Some young teen boys raped and tortured a girl so that her body wounds would match the wounds of a girl in videoclip produced by Dimmu Borgir

The boys then claimed tha the band had corrupt them and the band then being sued and the boys were released with a slap on the wrist

Im not 100% sure if that story was true i heard it off a friend but a similiar case happened from Marilyn Manson's drawing of a corpse arising from its grave,
Another teen boy killed his girlfriend and also dressed her to match the picture that Marilyn Manson had drawn and Manson was then sued for the boys emotional traumer

And about the tattoo image being brought down by those two creeps, I personally dont see it brought down upon all tattooists, i believe it should be based upon each individual person/tattooist not as a group, stuff like that starts wars

Yeah and, if I was a 13 yr old girl i would prefer a female to pierce me way more than I would a male. Just my opinion but not as any pedophiles are females as are males.

thats highly debatable, it's more that females are not as often reported.

thats highly debatable, it's more that females are not as often reported.
yeah that is actually a true fact, my sister works in youth work and guys who get sexually assaulted/raped/touch ect or anything by a woman is nearly never reported.
For numerous reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back