Makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think there are certain people in industry who like a turn on them before they get to hell....

in regard to the original article, bronwyn pike is lying through her teeth.
the gov't has never looked at regulating the industry, despite cries for year from good piercers for it to be regulated...

Hmm i know of a place in parramatta where the piercer gives girls discounts of $20 if they flash their chest, $40 if they let him grope their chest and $100 if they give him oral sex and finally Free if they have sex with him. Please note this is what i've heard from 2 or 3 girls i know and this was told to me about 3 years ago so the guy who i dont know mightn't even be there any more.

In my Personal opinion i dont see the need to peirce your private parts, i think it would hurt immencly, i dont mind any other peircing really but i just dont like the idea of genital peircings, and as for the tattoo, im only 16 but i have parental permission to get the tattoo, but either way i think 13 is a bit young for genital peircings or a tattoo, but i spose its better for them to get a peircing which can come out, then a permanent tattoo,

I have been tattooing for 30 years 16 is way to young to get a tattoo but on the other hand you youngsters are our bread and butter because when in a few years time you dont like your fashion statement anymore we get to cover it and charge the appropriate amount to do so.

Although there is lazer if you like the scared effect and the fun of not being able to expose that skin to the sun for the next 5 years or so.

yeah, because you know what happens when you have the death penalty for sexual crimes...
you find they just kill the victim afterwards.... after all in pedo/rape cases who is the main witness?

well then they should bring back the death penalty for murder too. in the end if they do that sort of crime they should be killed so they dont do it again.

the thing that always gets me in situations like these is hat are the parents like? Don't get me wrong I understand that kids have a way of keeping things from their parents but how are these kids getting these ideas in their heads?

they will get theres i know people have alot of different religions and beliefs ect, but rest assured i can tell you now that the 2 brothers will be dealt with by god and he doesnt muck around.

hey inkslinger whereabouts are u working now? tattoo wise what shop is what im trying to say

well then they should bring back the death penalty for murder too. in the end if they do that sort of crime they should be killed so they dont do it again.

so if you rape someone you still may aswell kill them, coz there is more chance of getting away with murder than rape...

several US states that introduced the death penalty for rape just found the murder rate went up by the same amout plain rape (ie not rape & murder) went down.

they will get theres i know people have alot of different religions and beliefs ect, but rest assured i can tell you now that the 2 brothers will be dealt with by god and he doesnt muck around.

i am an athiest and i am happy to know that they will be dealt with by bubba

I dont see why they feel the need to grow up like that fast! 13yo's these days look like little barbie dolls, its digusting, theyre 13 not 18! What 13yo in their right mind would want a gential piercing! I think piercing laws should NOT be for over 18's though. Tats should be over 18, piercing under 18 and if under 16, parental conscent with parents there present while doing it

There aren't to many 13 year old that would want to have their parents present for something like this... As stated this was a bet between the girls... Probably a mistake they won't be in such a hurry to make again. On the other hand I have a young daughter and no amount of cops could stop me from doing what I would want to do to these guys.

At 13 peer preassure would have played a big part in this whole situation such a shame it had such an ugly outcome

I dont see why they feel the need to grow up like that fast! 13yo's these days look like little barbie dolls, its digusting, theyre 13 not 18! What 13yo in their right mind would want a gential piercing! I think piercing laws should NOT be for over 18's though. Tats should be over 18, piercing under 18 and if under 16, parental conscent with parents there present while doing it

There aren't to many 13 year old that would want to have their parents present for something like this... As stated this was a bet between the girls... Probably a mistake they won't be in such a hurry to make again. On the other hand I have a young daughter and no amount of cops could stop me from doing what I would want to do to these guys.

At 13 peer preassure would have played a big part in this whole situation such a shame it had such an ugly outcome

it shouldn't matter if their parents were there, or if it was peer pressure.
a REAL peircer, a proper piercer, would explain to them the details of it, aftercare, other issues, then tell them to think about it and come back in 5 years.
they should be flayed for that even if nothing else happened, the industry gets attacked often enough as it is without that crap

so if you rape someone you still may aswell kill them, coz there is more chance of getting away with murder than rape...

several US states that introduced the death penalty for rape just found the murder rate went up by the same amout plain rape (ie not rape & murder) went down.

i dont care if they are raped then killed, killed then rape, rape then tortured, or just plain old killed they should cop it! loss of there own lifes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back