Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just took this picture this morning. Have to keep the old fingers crossed that all works out.

what price range will we b looking at if u get a lot of babies? and afew?

Craig,

Good to see you can count. There were 3 tails locked together :shock: . I have some kinky snakes :wink:

:eek: i think that 1 snake in there isn't sure about its sexuality. :twisted:

Threesome is correct :D . Two males with one girl :shock: . The boys just take turns :wink:

yes but which way is it? 1 guy and to girls? or 2 GUYS and 1 girl? second 1 is a bit wrong...so if i was u bigguy i would sell the 2 males and buy ones that would rather fight then make love.

Hey, on the really kinky days I might have 3 boys in with one girl. :twisted: The boys never fight, they just do their jobs 8)

snake

well atleast they knocked her up and got the job done. :D it would of been a waist of sperm if they had put it into eachother and not her. :twisted: like what was said in a post a few days back.

Nice. I love Womas and will own some one day. My dream Aussie still has to be a Perentie. A Lace Monitor would be nice too. Or an Amethystine. Or a Black Headed Pythons. Or a GTP. Or a Tiger Snake. Or a Death Adder...

Oh sure rub it in. But do you have any Burms or Retics? That's right smart guy, where's your "I own three of those snakes" now? :D :wink: :D :wink:

Good stuff bigguy, hope everything goes well. Kinda makes me watching my maccies mate the other day pale into insugnificance...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back