Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good Hoon84. Can we also have our real names on there as well. I'd feel a bit weird calling people by their user names..lol

What was the attendance at lasts years expo?

I don't know how accurate the count ended up being but it was in the order of a few thousand. The venue was fairly packed for most of the day though the crowds tapered off towards the end of the day.

Looks good Hoon84. Can we also have our real names on there as well. I'd feel a bit weird calling people by their user names..lol

lol Id put both 4 certain! :D:D coz then u know who is who both seal names and online!

I like ur design hoon84

Do we need to get permission to use the logo? if so who do we get permission from?

I would still like to meet up for lunch or something first if anyone is keen...

I'll be in that!!

My flight arrives at 9.20am and we're going to go straight from the airport to the hotel and I'm going to settle my mother into the room and then I'll catch a cab back to the showgrounds so not really sure what time I'll get there. We can swap mobile numbers via PM if you like so we can find one another.

I'll be in that!!

My flight arrives at 9.20am and we're going to go straight from the airport to the hotel and I'm going to settle my mother into the room and then I'll catch a cab back to the showgrounds so not really sure what time I'll get there. We can swap mobile numbers via PM if you like so we can find one another.

Sounds good 2 me. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Did one then but it's a real bad quick job in word ATM.
Tomorrow I'll do a proper one in AI

Attachments

• VHS Herp Expo tags.doc
    347 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back