Mice racks.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grizz

Have been having issues with a constent mouse supply of late, the pet shops around this area haven't been very consistant at all.

Finished with mice this has cost $220, includes tubs, bottles and rodents. All timber and wire gauze was recycled from crap I was told to throw out of my new workshops at work or packing crates from the local glazier.

The worst thing appears to be the project didn't take as long as first thought and now the wife has found other things for me to do for the rest of the holidays.

Attachments

• IMG_0608.jpg
    IMG_0608.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 337
HOw large are the tubs and what ratio are you keeping in them?

The worst thing appears to be the project didn't take as long as first thought and now the wife has found other things for me to do for the rest of the holidays.

Haha have fun with that..
The rack looks great, good job !

awesome mate can u make me 1 (joking dont worry)ive only gotta a hundred lol great job

It looks good. It might be worth gluing a washer around the water hole to stop them chewing through.

id double the amount of females. 1 male will be able to look after 4 females. may as well get the most out of the tubs.

Awesome job grizz,9.5 out off 10.Im only deducting .5 cause i dont like throwing perfect scores around,cheers.

What a top effort, wouldn't get a professional one looking any better than that.

I know what you mean about a consistent rodent supplies, they're a bit light on at the moment.

Good luck with the jobs your Mrs gives you lololol

What a top effort, wouldn't get a professional one looking any better than that.

I know what you mean about a consistent rodent supplies, they're a bit light on at the moment.

Good luck with the jobs your Mrs gives you lololol

Thanks mate I'll need it todat I feel!

Paying for itself already!

Well sort of, at the moment I have 10 females in the rack 3 had litters yesterday and one last night... Guess who has arranged for around 40 or so to fill the rest of the rack on Friday.

The wife is going to love it... Where's the chicken? In the freezer behind the clump of frozen rodents, where else:rolleyes:.

Love the racks... I will be making some for the rodents this weekend, atm the system i have going is good (for 300+ rats) but not good enough for when the colony increases (1000+) got lots of work ahead.

Did it take long for you to build them???

Love the racks... I will be making some for the rodents this weekend, atm the system i have going is good (for 300+ rats) but not good enough for when the colony increases (1000+) got lots of work ahead.

Did it take long for you to build them???

2 days with beer breaks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back