Mice racks.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when do we get to see your setup KaaTom. Would be interesting to see a setup for that amount of animals.

So when do we get to see your setup KaaTom. Would be interesting to see a setup for that amount of animals.

Its real basic atm, just tubs in shelving hence the reason Im wanting to build racks, will be easier to keep under control :lol:

Not to mention ther're fun to build too, or that might be just me :)

Im sure they will be, I'll have to make sure I have the right measurements.... Its such an achievement just making them myself (you know being a girl and all) but at least they'll be exactly what "I" want *hehe*

Im sure they will be, I'll have to make sure I have the right measurements.... Its such an achievement just making them myself (you know being a girl and all) but at least they'll be exactly what "I" want *hehe*
girls are my best students

Im pretty handy (well I think so anyways) I built my sons lizard enclosure and rebuilt the engine of my old car (yes with some help) but you cant always rely on other now can you???? :D

Hmmmm not sure if I have any of that left, Ive got home brew Sambucca and poss bourbon though LOL

Renos

My rat colony has also needed some racks as numbers were outgrowing previous arrangement. Again I used recycled materials as much as possible.

Attachments

• IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back