Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itbites

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So last Friday I received a visit from a dse wildlife officer in regards to some illegal goings on.. where in my name was mentioned :shock: So my collection was looked over and questions were asked. I couldn't believe i had been targeted as i'd done nothing wrong! then things were further explained to me and i got the shock of my life...basically i had purchased some animals June last year from a private seller. Later on i hear he was raided and is due to face court! So i email the guy and ask what the ..?? Were my animals illegal??!! he says no and that it's all a miss-understanding so i leave it at that...almost 8 months later i get this visit from the officer and he says the guy used my details and claimed he purchased animals from me (to cover his tracks) and also there was no mention of him selling animals to me. What i'm annoyed over is that someone like that could have the nerve to use me as a scape goat just because he ****ed up. So this last whole month or so has been terrible for me, I may have to go to court and give a statement and my book has been taken(which i needed to do my returns) for review. Also an update from a previous post ...I have now lost another beardy through illness that was purchased through a dodgy interstate seller it has been SOOO hard to keep these beardies alive and i will never be conned like this again i am disgraced that people can sell sick/injured animals as cool as a cucumber just to offload their problems onto someone else!!! So theres my rant for the month :evil::evil::evil:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

That isn't good at all, so many dodgy deals going on atm, mmm lucky I live inside the "Shire Bubble". Yeah, I think you will probably be dragged into court by the sounds of it, though I wouldn't worry to much about it, I'm sure all the stains will come out in the wash.

OMG lets start guessing at names and ruining reputations. Using a highly placed source for my information i heard the story went a little different and itbites was actually at the centre of it

so sorry to here about it itbites, some people are just d - bags

hope all goes well for you.

Yeh i was hoping i wouldn't have to go in to court i did write a statement for the officer to use..I'm just so annoyed at peoples attitude! He was the one who decided to do things illegally and now i get involved in his brain dead plots for no reason what so ever, either way if i have to go in it will be worth it just to see the little bugger squirm :p And as for the beardy issue well i've definitely been turned off buying interstate for a while...

Yes the worst irony of it all is that the reptiles he "claims" to have purchased from me i now own!! luckily he is claiming i sold them to him last year when i only purchased my 1st one around 2 months ago.. I'm not concerned about being involved i'm concerned about going to court :shock: I've never been before...

mate you will be fine just remember if you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry anout people can often see through people like him

And unfortunately this is one of the sick li'l babies i got from interstate that eventually gave up it's fight to stay alive

Attachments

• sick boy;o(-001.jpg
    sick boy;o(-001.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 117
LOL i don't think i wanna picture anyone in there naked LOL their probably all old an wrinkly :shock:

Yes the worst irony of it all is that the reptiles he "claims" to have purchased from me i now own!! luckily he is claiming i sold them to him last year when i only purchased my 1st one around 2 months ago.. I'm not concerned about being involved i'm concerned about going to court :shock: I've never been before...

Little bugger? I belive he's pretty big :p

I'm in the market for beardies at the moment.... I don't suppose you will drop a hint on which state this horrible person is in? I'm really sorry to hear about the babies you have lost. And the court case, nasty business.

This girl was getting out of reptiles so there is little chance anyone will be purchasing from her again ;) i was the only sucker ...however the other 6 i have managed to get healthy again and are doing well

it isnt who u think missy,its not the green tree python guy,the guy ibites talks of is a little guy,i swapped some juvie ridgetails for a group od cunningham skinks with the guy ,anyways 6 months later dse was at my door wanting to see my record book and they looked at only one transaction,which invived the same guy.
he used rdu ahc to sell his stuff,i almost bought some black rock skinks from him,but looked at all his for sales stuff ,inquired about the black rocks,was quoted more than what he said on the site,so backed off thank god,its my belief that he takes from the wild,i cant prove it,but looking at the stuff he advertised,seemed dodgey to me,oh originally he posted something about being raided on petlink,for apparently not having his book up to date,thats what made me think dodgy,he put a warning out ,that he may lose his collection due to not keeping his book up to date,then the dse visited me re the ridgeys with in a month of then.

try not to worry ibites,you havnt done anything wrong,i cant believe hes said he got stuff off you,id say he thought they didnt check his books,just wanted returns,or hes tryed to get away with it by sayin he got stuff from different people,he doesnt sound very smart anyways,dse will see straight through him
keep us updated,hope u dont have to go to court either,its nothing to be scared of,just an inconvenience for u
good luck

Wow you wouldn't believe how many people he's conned! and unfortunately i purchased the black rock skink and an ewd about 2 weeks before he wrote that notice on petlink about being caught...Yes he does steal from the wild then makes the paper work look good by using other peoples details, I'm curious as to how many other innocent people have been dragged through the mud in his lies? This is also unfortunate because i have since sold this skink so thinking about it they will probably go and visit with the new owners now? Yes apparently he's not just getting a slap on the wrist ;) will keep everyone informed...court is on thursday i believe

I have had two bad experiences with importing reptiles from interstate that i would love to complain about, ive been waiting to vent this for ages!

One guy (again from RDU AHC) sent to me 'breeding pair' of peninsula dragons, which turned out to be two males, and one of them was the thinnest dragon i have ever seen, every one of his bones were visible poking through his skin, it was horrible. Needless to say, despite force feeding, he died about a week later. I contacted the guy to have a go not only about this death, but sending a 'breeding pair' of gay lizards!! I only had his email, and he wrote back saying 'this person (name not mentioned) has died, this is his daughter, do not write back' and that was it. Anyway i let it go, but the lesson to be learnt was...be more careful!! I cant believe i didnt spot the male,male thing in the photos, they were covered in red clay in the photo's and it was hard to see how thin one of them was. And always talk to them, you can tell a lot about people just by talking to them. So anyway, mostly my fault for not being more careful, but this guy was super dodgy.

The other story was even worse, but ill save it for another day.

We should get a 'black listing' forum so we can start putting a list together of dodgy sellers.

Oh and sorry for hijacking the thread, good luck in court itbites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back