My Flowerhorns (fish)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luohanfan

Reaction score
Thought i would show you all some of the fish i keep, there kind of an obsession i have lol..

new4.jpg
PIC_1651.jpg
DSCN0930.jpg
hearthump.jpg
Just a few of the nicer ones ive kept,, hope you all enjoy..

nice mate ,

i noticed your trying to cross breed everything ........ btw bredli x spotted python wont work

I just dont get it!
you'd think if you went through all the trouble of crossing about 7 types of fish you would at least come up with a better name :lol:

it does look nice though

nice mate ,

i noticed your trying to cross breed everything ........ btw bredli x spotted python wont work

Nope, i only have yearlings, so cant breed anything..
Asking questions and curious what results would be? Yes..
I cant help but think outside the box, and in the end, may just be thoughts, we'll see..

Care to explain why it wouldnt work?

Thanks Farma, i agree probably should have came up with a better name, but flowerhorn it is.. or Luohan, if you prefer..

looks like some decent ones have finally made there way to oz,i was into them years ago when they were first introduced here and the quality was very poor.

looks like some decent ones have finally made there way to oz,i was into them years ago when they were first introduced here and the quality was very poor.

The wonders of the black fish market! lol

Nice Horn flowers....

The wonders of the black fish market! lol

Nice Horn flowers....

Thanks, yes they came in illegally, but are legal to buy within Aus, still illegal to import..
But the quality being bred is getting a lot better..

Let's just leave it at illegal as well as massive community backlash.

Also, nice fish.
Thanks, i just find it funny that lots of people condone breeding Jags, but not other hybrids..
As far as i knew, in Nsw it was legal?

Ive been in many hybrid debates due to keeping flowerhorns, so im used to being the outcast..
Funny, because theyve been around for over 20 years, and there not going anywhere..

The way i see it, as long as you label something as what it truly is, there no problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back