My Green Tree Frogs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashman07

Reaction score
Here ar some pics of my 7 Green tree frogs. Please don't take notice of the tank I have just brought them a bigger one and i am in the mist of moving them. MORE PICS LATER.
Is there any other types of frogs you can mix with Green tree frogs.
Hope u like.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 235
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 151
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 175
very nice, how many are in there? do you feed them indviduily?

I mean do you just chuck a heap of food in there, or do you feed them one by one.

What are their names? :p
Just kidding...or can you tell them apart? :eek:

Yeah when i can't be bothered hand feeding them i just throw a whole heap of food in there. I find all there food outdide. Like the large Boga moths and other sorts of months. So many around at the moment that i don't need to buy food. I can tell most of the frogs appart now.

Here is the finished tank

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 99
Awesome tank!!! :D
And very nice frogs!!!
I love their green color!

G'Day Ash,
Mate nice frogs. I have seven as well, hoping they will breed this summer. It's probably best to keep the same species in their own tank. White lips can be cannibalistic. I have heard of gtf's eating their own , especially smaller frogs.

Cheers scott.

I love the tank! What are tree frogs like to keep? All the ones I see in upmarket pets seem to sit around and not do very much.

My son has just bought 6 banjo frog tadpoles in various stages of "legginess". What sorts of plants would be the best to do up their tank? I just love your setup!!! WOW. GTFs are on our list, for sure. Mind if we steal some of your ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back