My Pink Tongue Skinks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Another one

Definately not back with Tiliqua sorry Dicco...and Hemispaeridon thats old school thats like saying Inland Taipans (Oxyuranus) are still Parademasia...lol Pink tongue are rightfully placed in Cyclodomorphus by Australian Herpetologist at the Qld Museum, Wilson and Swan have the as Cyclodomorphus and Australian publication...just look at the other species in Cyclodomorphus such as celatus, maximus, melanops alongatus all very similar to the pink tongue....

Who? Me?

pinktongue2.jpg

PS. anyone got tips or info on sexing these little fellas. Not my area of expertise.

Oh, I must be mistaken then, and if Simone and Greebo don't take em all, I might be interested in some of those Pink Tongues as well, how old are they?

Put me in for at least one there peterescue. Prferably a female but i love these guys heaps.

Cheers

Simone

Hey Simone, did that king skink settle in alright, no fighting?

Hehehehehehehe The King Skink is spearate to the others at the moment. He bit my nice one on the head and he screamed. The bigger one i have i think was going to put it in line. They can see each other through glass for the time being just to get use to seeing each other. My one i got from you two years ago is a pearler. "Baron" is very quiet and well behaved and loves sitting on your shoulder.

Simone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back