my tanks plan

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

someday

Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
plan on building this ive been planning went to get some melamine today and my bunnings didnt have the sizes i was after. i plan on building all the levels seperatly as individual tanks but will all stack up on each other like this picture
the bottom tank will be for the olive and 3 middle for a bhp and 2 womas and 3 on top are unsure of what will be going in them as yet.

i plan on building the doors like this Plexiglass lid tutiorial - YouTube
split in the middle of the tank so they will have 2 doors and the tank will have support in the middle aswell with a beam where the doors will split up

thought i might share it and post some pics when i have started to build and find a place with black melamine

That is pretty cool, looks like he used paint, could be wrong tho, must have taken forever to draw that up lol alot of patience is definatly needed. :)

when i have started to build and find a place with black melamine

Looks pretty good, have a chat to 'AllBoards' online. they've got HMR Black Melamine, they'll cut to size and do the edging. They can even deliver it if you need. The order forms on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks pretty good, have a chat to 'Allboards' on line they've got HMR Black Melamine, they'll cut to size and do the edging. They can even deliver it if you need. The order forms on the site.
Thank you. heaps of variety in colors haha looks like ill most likley be buying from them and there close too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
it looks pretty complex to build, have you built anything like this before? I thought putting the 3 bay enclosure together was a pain, that looks like its going to be insain!

I think It would have looked a bit better if it was all together, but then again the wiring would have been harder I suppose.
Hopefully making one for myself soon. If I did make it could I make something similar to yours? It looks good.

Thanks,
Nellynake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back