need help identifying stimmy locale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Windora to............ well the boundaries of Windora (sorry couldn't help myself)

Ohhhh... mine stretch to 84cm but they're only a couple of years old as well.

GAH, that managed to make me share a mouthful of coffee with my screens, keyboard, mouse and a particularly annoying users Blackberry (Thanks :))

I suppose thats what I get for asking silly questions.....:lol:

Badsville said:
Can I ask questions about how I get the snake found in my neighbors backyard onto my licence? Or if it's ok to buy a corn snake off that dodgy guy down the road?

Dont be silly. Plenty of those threads already, do a search :)

thanks for all the help guys.. (haha and for the knowledge dissing). Should i be allowed to purchase this python, i will post pictures of its head for better reference :)

thanks for all the help guys.. (haha and for the knowledge dissing). Should i be allowed to purchase this python, i will post pictures of its head for better reference :)
Doesnt really matter what it is. It's a beautiful looking stimi and if you get the chance to buy it, it will be fun to breed with. :)

It's at pet magic in bibra lake Perth. I was told it was from a seize done by the DEC. I'm having second thoughts though...I wanted one that had a better contrast in the colours and a paler background. Haven't heard back from them yet on whether he's eating yet or not so as yet he's not even for sale and apparently the reptile guy there has his own eyes on it! :/

I supplied Pet magic with quite a few Stimsons a few weeks ago but I could also confirm if it is a siezed one or not as I have all the pics of every siezed Stimson that ever goes out to tender ( all dealers get to see them ) I shall have a look for you when I get the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back