Need urgent help: Can't find electrician to fix heating

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emily84

Reaction score
I'm in Brisbane and I came home from work and found all powerpoints not working and I when I put the switch back on at the powerboard it kept switching off. I narrowed it down to the fittings for the my heat lamps. There was some smoke and when I took the globes out and turned it back on it sparked, There are 2 fittings both connected to each other so they both plug in with same cord. Someone said I have to get an electrician to fix it. I rang an electrician this morning and they said they don't do that I'll have to ask a pet shop or take it to where I bought it from. It is fitted into an enclosure I bought from Parkers Enclosures and I am in Brisbane and he in Newcastle so I can't do that. I don't think they really knew what I was talking about. I know people get electricans to install stuff in there enclosures. Does anyone know an electrican in Brisbane who will fix this? My snake is getting cold. :(

Got this from the papers..u might wana try..
Tel: 0439 454 048 (electrician)

thanks i just called and they're not answering their phone right now

I rang another number in the phone book and they'll do it. I was starting to panic, because my snake just got over a repiratory infection, don't want him sick again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back