• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nephrurus asper

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soundwave

Reaction score
Scientific Name Nephrurus asper

Common Name asper

Sex
male

Length

10cm
Quantity Available

Bred By

General Description
eating very well on crickets and is healthy. It is a little aggressive sometimes but it just needs to be handled more. I'm also including a 7w heat mat and 2 75w heat lamps all from reptile one and a urs es fitting with cord to put the heat lamps in. they are all brand new and in the box except for the heat mat, am selling those as a special deal with it because i overstocked. Have tested all the items and they all work. Contact me my pm, e-mail or on my number if interested. Have taken recent pictures of it now and looks great.

Willing to Freight?
not really

Contact Details

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Attachments

• drake3.jpg
    drake3.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 201
Buyer has droped out. Sorry the accessories that come with the asper have been sold
and I won't be able to freight at this time. The price is now $300 for the asper
for a quick sale so grab a bargain on this great looking asper before someone else does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back