New Email For Conspiracy Theorists

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

REPTILIAN-KMAN

Reaction score
I got this email today off a mate and i thought id share it

Lincoln n Kennedy a must read

Abraham Lincoln was elected to congress in 1846
John F Kennedy was elected to congress in 1946

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860
John F Kennedy was elected President in 1960

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights
Both wives lost a child while living in White House
Both Presidents were shot on Friday
Both Presidents were shot in the head

Now it gets really weird
Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy
Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln
Both were assassinated by Southerners
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson
Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln was born in 1808
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy was born in 1908
John Wilkes Boot, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
Both assassins were known by their three names. Both names are composed
of
fifteen
letters.

Now hang on to your seat!!

Lincoln was shot at the theater named "FORD."
Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford."
Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
And here's the kicker:

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.
And Lincoln was shot in Theatre and the assassin ran to a warehouse.
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to the theatre.
Creepy, huh?

I have read this before and found it very interesting, although how much do we know is true? I for one am not going to google all the questions and answers lol

ok I did google it, out of curiousity and wikipedia says FAIL

Yep I was bored so I looked it up some facts are wrong. For one, John Wilkes Booth was born in 1838.
Also, Lincolns secretary was named John.A
And Marylin Monroe died a YEAR before Kennedy's assassination.
Trololololol

Conspiracy theorists are not interested in real facts... just the special top secret facts they fwd: to each other haha. Even if it was true how is it a conspiracy?

REPTILIAN-KMAN, did you forward it on?

This was actually in the paper a few years ago when they ran an article on weird coincidences so it is not a theory at all, it is actually true and they actually call it the zero president curse. Of course if you want to check e sure to use wikipedia, the shining beacon of truth that can be written and edited by absolutely anyone.

EDIT: with the exception of the Marylin connection.

I didnt just use wikipedia thankyou.

I will read things and choose to believe them if I wish, including wikipedia.

You on the other hand clearly do choose to believe things you read. Each to their own then.

And ANYTHING can be written by ANYONE, including theories such as this one, as everything ever written has to be written by SOMEONE. So your argument is moot.

I have read this before and found it very interesting, although how much do we know is true? I for one am not going to google all the questions and answers lol

You state wikipedia says FAIL and I was pointing out that even the newspapers here have covered the story as it is a strange set of coincidences not a theory.

You were also stating that it is true
so it is not a theory at all, it is actually true

and having a dig at my source
Of course if you want to check e sure to use wikipedia, the shining beacon of truth that can be written and edited by absolutely anyone

Oh well its obviously false, but at least its harmless.
Not as bad as some of the fear mongering anti-Muslim emails that have been posted on APS lol.

Haha its all good, Im not trying to argue. I was simply debating it because I find it funny that you were debunking Wikipedia as unreliable while at the same time trying to convince us that a ridiculous conspiracy theory is true. :)

Oh well its obviously false, but at least its harmless.
Not as bad as some of the fear mongering anti-Muslim emails that have been posted on APS lol.
Well some of it is true, but its not as spooky as they want you to think.

Also, the headshot thing is a stupid coincidence. If they were both sitting down, the assassinators had no other target that would provide instant death.

Anyone inexperienced puts faith in every word, but the shrewd one considers his steps

shell447 since you say that you checked these and just didnt use wiki - all this in 7 MINs i posted at 4.13 pm your comment at 4.20pm WOW you are good !!!!

Snakeluver - if you had checked out Goldmembers link -Lincolns secretary was named John.A ( the presidents at different times can have more than one secretary.

Australis- what makes you think i forwarded it on - i just posted it i didnt say you had to believe it !!!

internet-biker said:
Australis- what makes you think i forwarded it on - i just posted it i didnt say you had to believe it !!!

i merely asked if you had forwarded it, i didn't state i thought you had.
But seeing as you wont say ill assume you did forward it on.

Thanks for letting me know i don't have to believe, but don't worry im not inclined to believe anything you post as a general rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back