New enclosure under way

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronWright

Reaction score
So it's time to build another beast :p
It's going to house a olive in the bottom
2 middle ones will maybe have bhps and then there will be 1/4 devided on the 2 middles and have my yearling coastals in it :)
Dimensions are close 6ft long and about 5.5ft high and 2 deep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eha8u5yn.jpg

Olives is 2ft and middles are like 480mm so just over 1.5ft
And it holds together because of each shelf is nailed and screwed into the back

are you planning on running the lights on a parallel circuit or as individual plugs ?

great sized enclosures, they will love it wen its done. too many people keep large snakes is enclosures that are to small. but thats perfect. can't wait to see it finished.

are you planning on running the lights on a parallel circuit or as individual plugs ?

going to be a big circuit! :)

When it comes time for getting glass, don't forget some finger grips. It will mean you won't have to worry about cleaning the glass all the time :) Finger Grips | Virides

was on your website about 10 minutes ago looking for your glass tracks? whats going on dont you sell them anymore?

great sized enclosures, they will love it wen its done. too many people keep large snakes is enclosures that are to small. but thats perfect. can't wait to see it finished.
haha yeh they better love it :p
yeh me neither! :)

was on your website about 10 minutes ago looking for your glass tracks? whats going on dont you sell them anymore?

We can still do them, we just have taken them down as a "up for sale item" while we revise the system to make it an easier install for all. At 6ft long however, your enclosure is too long for the components we have. The main component is laser cut and to get them made for your enclosure would be roughly $200 a panel of glass. I am sure this is way over your budget.

The track itself works as intended but the installation was too much of a hurdle for most. We hope to have the track back, but at a much later time.

I hope our finger grips will make up for this :)

ne3y8e2a.jpg

egy7ebut.jpg

Slowly coming along, finished staining it an thermos are in, what does everyone think should I have them facing the way they are, Or the other way?

real nice mate, I'm making a modular stack but I think with the time it's taking to build, a bank would've been heaps better lol. Yours looks great.

peqyjava.jpg

5ynamy6a.jpg

Finally had some time and finished off one of the enclosures.

Nice enclosure.
I hope the cat knows what he/she's in for....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back