New Little Reds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hsut77

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
We picked up some new little Beardies form.....well... look at the pics you will know who. Outstanding animals and what a great guy to deal with. Just had to post some pictures as the colour on these little champs is unbelivable for their age. The pictures were taken staight out of the box, been on a plane for 2 hours and were cold and grumpy. Can't wait to heat them up and see their colour. Anyone with red beardies feel free to post ome pics.

Attachments

• Little Red.jpg
    Little Red.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 183
  • Female Red.jpg
    Female Red.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_3602.jpg
    IMG_3602.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 199
I'm getting two from him in a couple of weeks too - after seeing that the wait will be that little bit harder! What gorgeous little babies :) you must be very happy

He really is a legend of a breeder. Your guys look stunning! Here's a red male we got from him as a 3 week-old hatchie, born Dec 1st last year.
Nic

Attachments

• P1030185.jpg
    P1030185.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 142
  • P1030191.jpg
    P1030191.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 128
Rick always has great beardies and such a great guy to deal with as well.

I picked a new female up from Rick, well from the airport 2 weeks ago.
Stunning red, and what a great feeder!
Ill have to post some pics up of her when i get home :)

Great looking beardies!

Okay I think I have found what I'm looking for these red beardies look awesome. Are they easy to handle or are they better off left in the enclosure? Also what size enclosure would you need for a pair when full grown?

Okay I think I have found what I'm looking for these red beardies look awesome. Are they easy to handle or are they better off left in the enclosure? Also what size enclosure would you need for a pair when full grown?

They are a bit timmid at first, my girl is a bit jolty.
She's getting used to me now, but hell of a feeder mate! Compared to my other male (who i got from VR) he is lazy as lol, wont even chace his food.

Enclosure size for 2, Min. would be 4ft x 2ft x 2ft fully grown.. I wouldnt house two together though.

Llolydy that sucks I was wanting to set up a 4x2x2 with at least 2 or 3. What would suit this size enclosure? Or are most like pythons and only able to be kept single

I dont keep snakes.. well not yet :p

You could keep one beardie in there, some people do keep 2 in the one enclosure at that size, but IMO i wouldnt, to much issues.
You could keep a couple of cunninghams, blueys, shingles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back