Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They look nice, but Strophurus intermedius arestill winning. The endearing quality of sleeping in the open during the day gets it for me.

I'm in victoria, I would love one but I am pretty sure they are on schedule 5 and I only have a basic licence.

hey im looking at getting me vic licence but advance every month the price is cheaper than the other

www.dpi.vic.gov.au/.../B26F8AF7E3D97226CA257193007930EF/$File/Application+for+a+Private+Wildlife+Licence.pdf -

hey im looking at getting me vic licence but advance every month the price is cheaper than the other

www.dpi.vic.gov.au/.../B26F8AF7E3D97226CA257193007930EF//Application+for+a+Private+Wildlife+Licence.pdf -

Yeah, thats because it is only paid till september,so its cheaper because you get less usage out of it.

sorry da link doesnt work go to google and type in victorian reptile licence fourns it should be under a guide to the laws for keeping wildlife for private purposes

no it last till next september read the fie print that is near or next to it

no it last till next september read the fie print that is near or next to it
Depends on when you get it. From july till september youare paying for it till the following september, but a licence gotten now (Like the one I just got) lasts untill september thsi year. Its is incrememnted according to the number of months you are paying for because it always gets renewed in september.

If you cant find anyone over in Vic i will have more babies ready late February, i come over to geelong to see my sister a fair bit and could always bring them over.

They are fantastic first geckos, i also love the fact the sleep in full view all day!!

Mrs I

xxx

If you cant find anyone over in Vic i will have more babies ready late February, i come over to geelong to see my sister a fair bit and could always bring them over.

They are fantastic first geckos, i also love the fact the sleep in full view all day!!

Mrs I

xxx

Yeah I am liking that one too! I will keep you in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back