Pet rat sexes?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
So my partner has fallen in love with the idea of having a pet rat, main she shes not sure of is what sex makes a better pet or are they both the same?

IMO, males make better pets, they are way more "loving" and wont bite you when they have babies..haha.
Lol but you get there nads dragging all over you :)

i fine males what better all was had a male rat with me walking around town with him on my shoulder

Ive own pet rats for 7years an been breeder for 5years, boys are much much much better pets. Much more cuddley, bigger and big sookys.

Males DEFINITELY !

Females are really REALLY active, try and hold them they just wanna run everywhere...... rather annoying.

Males on the other hand, are docile, lazy things. They LOVE to snuggle and will happily fall asleep on your lap, up your sleeve etc.

i would say males, from experiance when I was younger before I new rats got eaten :p

any rat breeder will tell you males are better pets, females like to rome around, males will sit & cuddle with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back