Pic of the MD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest hurdle in getting another snake is my wife, she thinks that my son and I having 1 each is enough, I might try and wait a couple of years and buy a breeding pair, then if all goes well I will have lots lol

yea well i dont even have one if you do breed them mabye i can get 1 of u haha

Cheers baturb yeah sounds like a winner.
im hoping to make the enclosure look pretty mad as it'll be a display one in my room.
thought I'd add another pic as I have him out as I type.
image.jpg
Couldnt get pics with me holding him too hard!

- - - Updated - - -

My biggest hurdle in getting another snake is my wife, she thinks that my son and I having 1 each is enough, I might try and wait a couple of years and buy a breeding pair, then if all goes well I will have lots lol

Thats a good idea. As is yours sharkyy bwahaha. Very different ways of going about it.

- - - Updated - - -

yea well i dont even have one if you do breed them mabye i can get 1 of u haha

Hope I breed some but I am hoping to breed patternless childrenis. Maybe MD's though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 18
Naww! Cutie <3 You're luck you can hold yours this time of day....Amazon tries to eat me, he mouth is a pretty colour :)

nice snake btw bananapeel

- - - Updated - - -

does any one know if GTP still have the yellows/reds when there older or do they all turn green?

Cheers mate. Keep going at your mum. Oh and they're less work than lizards. Don't need UV, such hot basking spots and feeding every other day. Well this applies to a few lizards not all.

- - - Updated - - -

nice snake btw bananapeel

- - - Updated - - -

does any one know if GTP still have the yellows/reds when there older or do they all turn green?

There are some lines which hold the yellow (not sure about the red) but most neonate a change to green. And I'm pretty sure ones that hold their juvenile colours would be worth a bit more but correct me if I'm wrong. There are blue ones too! Which are pretty cool but I like the crisp bright green personally.

yea wouldent blame you haha wouldent mind breeding a blue with a red wonder hwat that would look like anyways yea i will but i dont think she will budge about the snake thing

I have never seen adults hold yellow or red, they all grow out of it sadly. Some within 2 years others in 4 years or so....

I like the bright greens with the 'patching' of blue scales :)

- - - Updated - - -

yea wouldent blame you haha wouldent mind breeding a blue with a red wonder hwat that would look like anyways yea i will but i dont think she will budge about the snake thing

Patience....is an awesome song by GN'R! Sorry but you need a little patience, yeah yeah. Just a little patience....

That is a really beautiful snake.. congratulations :) My partner has a gorgeous MD about that size and she is called Saxon and is just so laid back and curious and friendly. I always love giving her a cuddle and looking at her beautiful patterns and colours.. I especially love the speckled granite grey and cream bellies they have :)

I have never seen adults hold yellow or red, they all grow out of it sadly. Some within 2 years others in 4 years or so....

I like the bright greens with the 'patching' of blue scales :)

hahah no problem! how do you do the thing under your post where it says on yours : Rock & Rollers, we were the guys who never fit into a crowd and we never will. We like smashing guitar solos, sick bass lines, pounding drums and killer vocals. We're the ones who don't feel the need to fit in...I wouldn't want my life any other way than this. :)

Really? I swear there are some yellow adults that have remained yellow. Meh told you I was always wrong in my sig.
i like bright green with white! :)

Woah that was a quick like :shock:

- - - Updated - - -

I went to forum action up the top. Then edit profile or something and along the side are the things you can edit.

- - - Updated - - -

Forum actions is below 'groups'

Really? I swear there are some yellow adults that have remained yellow. Meh told you I was always wrong in my sig.
i like bright green with white! :)

I like all of them!!!!! :D

haha

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaReptileBoyz?feature=mhee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back