Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The BHP with the strange markings was a big snake, and the scrubbies were young but had some size about them (awesome looking too)...

No olives surprised me a bit - would have been nice to see a big Water Python too...

It was a great day, and I left with a gorgeous little Cape York hatchy from Shane at Shane's Aussie Pythons so Im pretty satisfied with the day.

i saw those tristis i was very tempted but i bought 2 heath monitors the other week so i had to hold back

I was sorely tempted by many reptiles today - Did you guys see the lightly coloured Coastals? (Coming from me, the idea of buying a coastal should shock and amaze you. Be shocked and amazed!)

I'm glad I went.. But I didn't see many APS people there.. :( Maybe not enough people were wearing name tags..
And I can't believe I missed you Hix!

re Pics

Yes Mic it was so tempting alright,i got the landmullet that was there,very nice animal,bob whithey and his fr4iend had some great animals at reasonable prices.Man i was tempted to get another woma,daniel had some at 750 each and they were good animals M and Fs,just too much to list.The woma adult that was stunning is from Shanes aussie pythons Paul 4,ide say that jungle Hix photographed was a stand out ,worth going it was very good.A few pics,Hix,Simone,Bob Whithey.

Last edited:
I'm just not photogenic, am I? It's very rare anyone can get a good photo of me - I either look asleep or stoned!

AS has been mentioned, that Woma did belong to Shane, and he had some of it's offspring for sale at his table.

Tatelina: can't believe I missed you too!

WE estimated between 1400 and 1600 people came in today. Not sure who won the prizes, I'm sure the subcommittee will post the winners later tonight.

Anthony Stimson and Simon Watherow both compared our show very favourably with last years VHS show.

Some more pics shortly.

:p

Hix

A lady there said she's selling her female storrs after the show because it didnt get along with its sister. (Shes the one with the land mullets aswell)
also IMO a fair few of the retiles there looked stressed out from all the people walking past constantly and the tapping on the cages
Yup, that was me, and i wanted to pull all of my animals out after an hour. My burns dragon is still not recovered and my Land Mullet has calmed down since getting home. The King Skink and Storr's settled down eventually. My Burns had me worried though.

Simone.

Ahh I saw you, with your little King on your shoulder as you calmed him down when the day was over. Poor animals, so many children were going out of control today.

I can't believe you put that disgusting pic of me on there Hix, i'm hungover as hell.

Simone.

gaara, my skink collection would be complete if i had a Yakka Skink. My Land mullet is my baby girl too even though she has a bung tail.

Simone.

Ooops sorry Hix, told you i'm hungover,

zulu, thats a shocker. i'll pose privately for you next time so i can get at least a half decent shot.

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back