Pics of my old Horses

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OdessaStud

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Got the camera out yesterday and just have to show you all how well my two pensioner horses are looking.Ziggy the grey will be 38 this year and Pippa the chestnut pony will be 34 this year. Shes as cranky as ever and chases the tb's away from their food even though shes losing her front teeth lol :)
myoldman-1.jpg

pippa.jpg

Gee they are 'old'.

Typical little horse...has attitude problems...

pictures of our old boy Mac waiting for his 'hay n hugs'

Last edited:
they are looking good for being that old, good on you, a lot of people dont bother once they are getting on in years, id like to think my girl will still be with me when shes a golden oldie

Only to happy to show off my four legged kids :)
First pic is of Cash (blue)
cash.jpg

Second pic is of Dakota (black)
Dakota-1.jpg

Third pic is of Montana (harliquin)
montana-1.jpg

Fourth pic is of Spook (merle)
Spook.jpg

Fifth pic is of Georgia (black)
Georgia.jpg

Last edited:
oh what an energetic bunch lol, i cant wait to get my puppy especially after looking at your merle, they are all gorgeous, if georgia was a boy id swear it was duke, they look very similar in the face, duke is 18 months how old are your pack?

are your visitors like ours and scared to get out of the car?

Lol yeh they sure are a scary bunch. Georgia is the baby she is just 12 months old, Cash is nearly 9, Dakota is 7, Montana and Spook are brother and sister they are nearly 3 and Montana and Cash are Georgia's parents. The males are not the sharpest tools in the shed but with three females to bark for them they dont really have to be their sheer size is enough. Dakota is the crankiest one of the lot and the most aloof, Cash growls and grumbles alot and has words with Spook at times but overall as long as they think Im the boss they are really great dogs to be owned by.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back