Present for herpers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave a friend of mine a Year subscription to Reptiles Australia. I've also bought furniture or books for others. I prefer not to give animals incase they didn't want it and too polite to say so. Even food. Hahaha, sounds funny giving someone dead rats or a tub of cockroaches for a present but food is always something they need.

Yer I know what you about giving pets, but it wasn't a surprise I asked first. The subscription to RA sounds like great present.

My boy got his long awaited Woma for his 13 b'day last yr along with everything needed to set up. His b'day is a week before xmas so it ended up being a combined gift. We wrapped up all the accessories & put them under the tree which he wasn't impressed about cause he knew they were all there with no other surprises, hehe. But he had a long wait for the actual snake, he didn't end up arriving until Feb 11th.

I am thinking a subscription to Scales & Tails as part of a pressie this yr for him.

Yep I like the idea of a subscription I might get that for Hubby.

Hubby is really liking Diamond Pythons and I am thinking that when we get ourselves a bit more sorted in terms of space and my two baby jungles are a bit more grown up I might have to surprise him with a really special baby Diamond. I have all the stuff here as far as click clacks and everything to keep one so it would be really easy to get one and surprise him. I just have to work out where from and keep showing him piccies on here so I can sneakily work out the colours he likes

Gave one of my besties one of my adult male beardies that she has been in love with for ages as a birthday present. He's super friendly, hand feeds, loves scratches, will just sit on your lap, etc. She's stoked :)

My boy got his long awaited Woma for his 13 b'day last yr along with everything needed to set up. His b'day is a week before xmas so it ended up being a combined gift. We wrapped up all the accessories & put them under the tree which he wasn't impressed about cause he knew they were all there with no other surprises, hehe. But he had a long wait for the actual snake, he didn't end up arriving until Feb 11th.

I am thinking a subscription to Scales & Tails as part of a pressie this yr for him.
I feel for him, my birthday is a week before Christmas as well.

my dads birthday is christmas day!
but back on topic, i buy enclosure plants for my dad for his frogs or UV Light coz he forgets that they need replacing after a certain time frame.

He didn't mind the combined pressie last yr (first yr this has ever happened) just the fact that I wrapped EVERY little thing up & put it under the tree even though he knew what it all was.
He was just so happy to get the Woma, a combined b'day/xmas didn't worry him one little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back