Purchasing 4FT turtle Tank

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruizer22

Reaction score
Hi,

Would anyone have some good ideas for me, i am needing to purchase a 3ft or 4ft turtle tank. I would love to buy the complete setup. Would anyone know of some places i can purchase this and would anyone have any photos of their tanks so i know what to look for.

Thanks

I should have mentioned, any tank can be turned into a "turtle tank" with the addition of a floating dock. Tanks purpose built as turtle tanks, ie with a built in ramp, might be harder to find, so keep the other option open. Get a 4 foot rather than a 3 foot, you'll need that extra space sooner or later, and of course a good cannister filter, heater, UV fluro lamp and desk lamp for basking.
Search the archives here for pics of turtle tank set ups.
Allan

also keep in mind a 4ft wont last the turtle its entire life. As adults will need a pong or a 6-8ft tank.

Great advise, thank you so much all. I will have a look into any tank and see what i can get. Once my turtles are bigger i am going to build them an outdoor pond. I want them to have the best life possible. I used to have Eastern Long necks many years ago and they had a very large out door enclosure, they loved it. Once i purchase my setup i will send some photos.

Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back