Pygmy Beardie Names?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilefan95

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys got my pygmy beardie last night, he is about 10 centimeters long including his tail. He has a nice big cage with a few places to climb, though im nervous he will fall! As of now he slept all night and i put him on a basking spot today so he is happy, he is still a little bit jumpy, which is to be expected. Any good names for him? i was thinking Piglet but not sure???

My friend got four dragons for xmass.

Called them enie, Menie, Miney & Moe

If he is active Scamp or Scout.

He will probably end up big and lazy, so mabey Lump or Cess, (as in CES), or 'my exWife', (can't get lazier than that!

lol love the great ideas i like scout. my mum likes piglet so probably will have to go for that as her wish is my command! lol
Any more ideas?

thanks kandi, i think it will probably be pigmlet but watch out for some photos, he is a bit hectic at the moment and doestn really like being held, any tips? i managed to give him 3 crickets today so i was pretty happy. Any advice on how to hand tame him or hold him???

lol, not too creative, any one know the answer to my previous question on handling and taming him???

Handeling

I used to cup my babys in my hands. They like the warmth, and because it is dark they go to sleep.

Cal him Pardon

Friend: Whats his hame?
You: Pardon !
Friend: Whats his name?
You: Pardon
. . . you get the idea.

What about Burp or Biff

Little Zilla, (as in little Godzilla)

I'm done. . .

lol thanks for those names they are great, today i got to handle him, he pretty much walked into my hands after he had a drink, i placed about 10 drops of water on his head and he licked them up, is that enough or should i put more or let him go for a swin in his water dish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back